After Mysore and Kolhapur, Intex has kicked off its outdoor campaign at select malls in Delhi & NCR. Four drop-downs, aesthetically designed, displaying INTEX PCs and Peripherals have been put up at MGF Mega City Mall, Gurgaon. The mall has a shop-in-shop centre for Intex products at its Spencer's hyper market store. 10 pole kiosks for Peripherals have been placed across Select City Walk Mall, Rohini. The drop-downs & kiosks have contact details, information on price range & USPs of the products to generate brand awareness & sales. The activity is on till April 25, 2008.
Consumers had a ball of time with more than 40 of INTEX offerings displayed under one roof. This included Mobile Phones, Desktops, Notebooks, TFT-LCD Monitors, Computer Multimedia Speakers, DVD Players, Headphones, Keyboards, Mouse, UPS, Add-on products, etc.
One of the major attractions at the stall was the Gaming Zone put up in association with Intel. The zone had Core 2 Duo based machines, supported by range of 15, 17, 19 & 22 inches INTEX TFT-LCD wide screen monitors - with & without TV tuner functions - so that gaming enthusiasts could experience the very best games doing rounds in global gaming industry.
There were special exhibition offers and prices also like free Optima wrist watches with Computer Multimedia Speakers, dinner set with DVD Players and Scratch card schemes with Notebooks & Desktops, etc.
As a seasoned player at the IT & Electronics Pavilion, the stall did manage to pull media attention also and was visited and covered by TV channels - DD news, IBN 7 & News 24. There were news items in print media also like Hindustan, Amar Ujala, Rashtriya Sahara, etc.
Major media houses were present to cover the event. Mr.Sandeep Aurora, Director, Sales & Marketing South Asia was also present at the event.
Highlights of the products :
INTEX Lifestyle Book
- Boasting irresistible sleekness and style, it suits the persona of a working woman who is really fastidious about her style-quotient.
- Features adding value to the convenience & leisure include 12.1’’ TFT -LCD screen, Intel's Dual Core processor, weight only 1.8 Kg and three colour options- pink, black & white.
- This model has been priced at Rs. 33,000- (MOP).
- It is designed for complete entertainment on the move including high end gaming experience and graphic designing applications.
- The machine is vivid and powerful, enabled by Intel Centrino technology, Nvidia Graphic power , SRS WOW technology based speakers and inbuilt hybrid TV Tuner.
- It retails at Rs. 75,900/- (MOP).
- Combining looks & features, the machine is a smart offering for professionals who look for gadgets that gel with their overall style statement.
- Some of the high points are 12.1” TFT touch screen which can rotate at 180 degrees, weight 2.1 Kg and price, Rs. 47,900/- (MOP)
- The range is rich in features and is designed for SEC-A and SEC-B consumers.
- These machines are available in screen sizes of 15.4" and 13.3"and come with the features like HDMI port for high resolution output to HDTV, high quality sound output, logical short/hot keys to play music & Internet, security features like finger print and Kensington lock.
- The MOP range is Rs.32, 900-Rs.42,900/
- Presenting a ' value for money' option with high performance & efficient features
- Are apt for students & 'executives-on-move'.
- The MOP range is Rs.25,900 to Rs.29,900/-
Aimed at consumers, channel partners and business associates, the exercise is an initiative not only to portray the brand in the right spirit but also to provide them interactive platforms to enrich the 'touch & feel experience', numerous BTL activities to strengthen the sales efforts and interesting associations so that they take pride in being associated with the organization.
Some of the highlights are:
Chip Monsoon contest, June, 2008
Its all about answering some simple questions on www.chip.in – portal of the popular IT magazine Intelligent Computing Chip. The lucky winners receive INTEX Notebook 026DW and headphones as consolation prizes.
A print ad campaign for Desktop PCs with the buy line- “Won’t burn a hole in your pocket” was released across india in major dailies such as Times of India (Delhi Times), Dainik Jagran, Dainik Bhaskar, Eenadu, Lokmat, Midday, Deccan Chronicle etc.
ICICI Shopping Festival, 16th to 18th May, 2008
Intel Business Hum Safar , May 16, 2008
The first-ever event targeting the enterprise segment held in association with Intel at New Delhi on May 16, 2008. The focused enterprises were SMBs-Small & Medium Buisness Enterprises- operating in the Delhi region.
- To promote Intel Core 2 Quad & Intel Core 2 Duo based INTEX desktops amongst the focus SMBs
- To create awareness & share advantages of Intel’s new technologies- Intel Core 2 Quad & Intel Core 2 Duo and show them how they can grow their business with Intel.
- To create awareness of Intel 45nm based processor & its benefits.
Participation in 'Servers Down'- gaming event at Amity, April 9-11, 2008
With an objective to enhance brand awareness amongst youths, INTEX participated as an IT Partner for the gaming event ‘Servers down’ at Amity Campus, Noida from April 9-11, 2008. There were 46 INTEX PCs and LCD Monitors with LAN setup for playing live games.
The event received a tremendous response and the winners were awarded with INTEX multimedia speakers. Also there was an INTEX stall showcasing the entire portfolio of desktops, notebooks and TFT-LCD monitors.